- “You Lied, Supreme Court Ordered You to Pay N6b in 14 Days” Innoson Tells GTB
- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
- 12 Die, 8 Injured on Lagos /Ibadan Express Auto Crash
- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
Management of Nigeria’s automobile manufacturer, Innoson Motors has insisted that the Supreme Court actually ordered Guarantee...
In order to create job opportunities for teeming unemployed graduates and also helped in the process...
More Business News
DPR Seals up Five Filling Stations in Sango-Ota
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) on Friday sealed up five filling stations in...
- Posted January 20, 2018
Unemployment: Cleric to Provide 100 Youths With Capital for Business Setup in Ogun
Pastor Seye Senfuye, the General Overseer, House of Treasure of God, Quarry, Abeokuta, on...
- Posted November 27, 2017
2018 Budget Proposal Scales Second Reading at Ogun Assembly
The 2018 appropriation bill on Thursday scaled second reading at the floor of the...
- Posted November 24, 2017
Amosun Presents N345.4bn 2018 Budget to Ogun Assembly
Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state on Tuesday presented a budget proposal of N345.4billion...
- Posted November 21, 2017
“Lust for Imported Goods Hinders Growth of Manufacturing Sector”
A university lecturer, Prof. Festus Oyawale, has identified the insatiable lust for importation of...
- Posted November 12, 2017
Monkey Pox : Bush Meat Sellers in Ogun Lament Low Patronage
More than two months since the outbreak of the Monkey pox disease in some...
- Posted November 6, 2017
Elumelu Tasks Nation’s Entrepreneurs on Innovation to Achieve Sustainable Development
By Olamide Abey Mr Tony Elumelu, the Chairman, Heir Holdings, has stressed the need...
- Posted November 4, 2017