- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Truck Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Ogun
By editor on September 9, 2018
A motorcyclist was on Sunday morning crushed to death by hit and run truck driver around Van Milk round about on Iloawela road in Ogun.
Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer, Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), disclosed this to newsmen in Abeokuta.
Akinbiyi noted that the accident happened around 12:59am and it involved an unidentified truck and a red Boxer Motorcycle with registration number ABG 973 QB.
He explained that the accident was caused by dangerous riding by the motorcyclist and also excessive speeding on the part of the truck driver.
“The truck hit the motorcycle and in the process ,the rider died on the spot while two other passengers sustained injuries,” he said.
He noted that the injured were taken to Ifo General Hospital while the deceased was deposited at the same hospital morgue.