- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
2019 Presidential Race : Osakwe promises To Give 50 per cent Appointment To Youths
By editor on September 7, 2018
Ambassador Felix Johnson Osakwe , 2019 Presidential aspirant under the platform of Social Democratic Party ((SDP), has said that ,if elected, 50 per cent of his appointments would be accorded to the youths.
Osakwe stated this while declaring his intention on Friday at the SDP National Secretariat, Maitama, Abuja.
The presidential aspirant noted that running under the platform of SDP was through a divine revelation.
He said that being an ambassador for peace in almost 185 countries, and being a Reverend for over 30years , the nation would not be difficult for him to govern.
“My major concerns if elected into office of the President is youths . It is when the youths are engaged that we can talk of security .
” Insecurity is one of the major challenges we are facing and what we need to do is restructuring and when we have restructured we can then talk about state police and the problems will be minimal .
“By the time we engaged our youths who have no work at the moment , insecurity will be a thing of the past .
” My mandate is to see how we can move our youths forward from where they are now .
“Creating job for our youths to maximize their potential . By the special grace of God if I am elected , I will give 50 per cent of my appointments to youths .I don’t know why I always feel for them ,” he said.
On the economy which he said had been in a total collapse, he explained that the only way to revive the economy was to make power available and constant.