- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
Men of the Ogun State Police Command says it has arrested one Kelvin Micheal, 28, over the death of a 40-year-old woman, Monsurat Idowu after a marathon of sex.
The Command’s spokesman, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi disclosed this in a statement on Thursday in Abeokuta.
According to him, “the arrest of the suspect was as a result of complaint by one Benjamin Okereke of the State Hospital, Ota who reported that the suspect brought the deceased to the hospital dead, and since he could not explain the circumstance that surrounded the death of the deceased, he decided to notify the police”.
Oyeyemi also confirmed that the DPO, Onipanu Division, SP Sangobiyi Johnson led his men to the hospital where the man was promptly arrested.
“On interrogation, the suspect claimed to have met the deceased last month in a bus at Ketu, Lagos where they exchanged phone numbers, consequent upon which he invited her to the house of his friend in Ota where the deceased suddenly slumped and died shortly after they finished having sexual intercourse,” the police spokesman stated.
When contacted, Idowu Lamidi, the deceased’s husband who works as a commercial driver told the police that he left his wife in the house hale and hearty while going to work.
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the immediate transfer of the case to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for discreet investigation; while the deceased’s corpse has been deposited at the mortuary for post mortem examination.