- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Miss Culture 2018 : Ogun Govt. Will Continue To Promote Culture – Commissioner
Ogun State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Rt.Hon. Muyiwa Oladipo, has assured of government’s continued support to the promotion of culture, just as the second edition of the State Miss Culture for 2018, scheduled to hold in November draws near.
Oladipo, who made this known in his office in Abeokuta, said the programme which would be in partnership with Free Vision Limited, would continue to get the full backing of government, as it would expose youths, especially young ladies, to appreciate and embrace their culture.
“Like in other programmes that the state had supported, we have been creating enabling environment and providing necessary support, just as we did with the first edition, which was a huge success; I have high expectations for this year’s edition’’, he said.
The Managing Director of Free Vision Limited, Engr. Olusesi Ayorinde, affirmed that the event was geared towards promoting Yoruba culture and everything has been put in place towards successful hosting of the beauty pageant.
He revealed that the first, second and third prize winners, would go home with the cash prizes of N500,000, N150,000 and N50,000 respectively, while consolation prizes would be available for other contestants, adding that intending participants should visitwww.freevision.com.ng or call 08062359791 or 07080002001.