- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Ogun Water Cooperation Signs MoU To Distribute Clean , Regular Water To Residents
The Ogun State Water Cooperation on Tuesday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with CLACCS ASSOCIATES on distribution of clean and regular water supply across the nooks and crannies of the state.
Signing the MOU at the Corporation’s office in Abeokuta on Tuesday , the General Manager, Alhaja Monsurat Agboola, said the importance of signing the MOU could not be over emphasised.
Agboola added that the benefit of MoU would cut across the rural, urban and semi urban areas of the state.
The general manager stated that the signing would further strengthen the state water sector.
She explained that apart from improving on the law guiding the supply of water to the people , the company would on regular basis interface with the State Government to further strengthen water policy.
In his submission, the Managing Director, CLACCS ASSOCIATES, Mrs. Tanwa Koya, said the main focus of the MoU was to further strengthen the existing law in the interest of Ogun state indigene.
“Particularly on regular and supply of portable water to the nooks and crannies of the and the company will do the needful at ensuring that they deliver on their mandate, ” she said.
Koya called for the support and assistance of all departments in the agency to make the contracts a huge success.
She added that the MoU was also set to achieve good performance programme in the affairs of water cooperation, boosting the revenue base of the state and increase coverage of services.
Ogun Today gathered that 12 Companies bided for the contract in May, 2017, out of whom six was shortlisted and CLACCS ASSOCIATES eventually won the contract.