- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
2019 Gubernatorial : Igbo Community Drums Support For Adeola
The Association of Aka Bu Eze Ndigbo in Ado Odo Ota , Ado – Igbesa has drum support to the governorship aspiration of Sen. Olamilekan Adeola, popularly called “Yayi” by his supporters, in the coming 2019 general election.
The group, who spoke through its Chairman, Mr James Ikechukwu – Ijeoma, while playing host to Ogun House of Assembly aspirant in the 2019 general election , Mr Hon. Sunmonu Segun, during one of its meetings, held on Saturday along Alapoti – Lusada road.
Ikechukwu- Ijeoma explained that the group had been supporting the governorship aspirant and was not ready to back out.
He explained that the association had started with Sen. Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) from Lagos State and that they would do everything possible to ensure his victory at 2019 elections.
The chairman also pointed out that the problem which the people were facing in Ado Odo Ota was bad road, adding that the senator should respond to the yearnings of the people if eventually elected as the governor of the State.
He said that both the past and present government have been paying lip services to the road that needed urgent attention in the area.
In his submission, Segun, appreciated the Igbo people for given him the opportunity to attend their meeting.
The House of Assembly aspirant, therefore, solicited for their support in the coming election .
He called on the people of the area to go and get their respective Permanent Voters Card (PVC) , saying that was the only way their votes could be counted .