- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
Sagamu: Family of Four, Relative, Her Child, Die On First Night In New House
Four family members, including the father, mother, two children and a relative with her child have reportedly died mysteriously at Aiyepe road, in Sagamu area of Ogun State.
Ogun Today gathered that the incident happened late Wednesday night and had thrown the entire neighborhood into mourning.
It was learnt that the family had just moved from their rented apartment into the property belonging to them and were said to have died the very first night inside the house.
A relative and her child who spent the night with them also died in the incident.
Some of those that spoke with Ogun Today at the scene of the incident alleged that it looked like some chemical substance was sprayed in the house.
It was also gathered that the victims were locked from outside which also caused suspicious and that people had to force the door open before they could take the victims to the mortuary.
One of the sympathizers, who accompanied the bodies to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu, said the owner of the house, a borehole driller, just spent a night inside the new house.
The sympathiser, who identified himself as Tony, said they noticed a foul odour, on Thursday morning, which attracted them to the building.
He said they (neighbours) raised the alarm over the development, which attracted the attention of the Police.
Their remains were evacuated and taken to the morgue of the hospital.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident, saying that the Police would get to the root of the matter.
Oyeyemi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, said investigation into the matter had commenced to unravel the mystery behind the incident.