- “You Lied, Supreme Court Ordered You to Pay N6b in 14 Days” Innoson Tells GTB
- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
- 12 Die, 8 Injured on Lagos /Ibadan Express Auto Crash
- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
Democracy Day : FG Should Consider Calls For Restructuring – Paseda
As Nigeria celebrated another Democracy day , it is high time the Federal government listened to the masses calls for restructuring of the country.
This, will in no small measure give them a sense of belonging to the project Nigeria.
Otunba Rotimi Paseda , Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), governorship candidate in Ogun in 2015 general elections, stated this in a statement, signed by his media aide, Mr Micheal Ogunsiji and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta.
Restructuring, according to him, will help the development and growth of the country as well as help each state to develop at its own pace.
Government must as a matter of urgency address the security challenges in the state most especially herdsmen killings and Boko Haram insurgent in the North East of the country.
Also, the government of the day should ensure that the lives and property of Nigerians were protected based on its constitutional responsibility.
He enjoined Nigerians to keep faith in the country for better Nigeria and also prayed for its prosperity.