- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
Democracy Day : FG Should Consider Calls For Restructuring – Paseda
As Nigeria celebrated another Democracy day , it is high time the Federal government listened to the masses calls for restructuring of the country.
This, will in no small measure give them a sense of belonging to the project Nigeria.
Otunba Rotimi Paseda , Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), governorship candidate in Ogun in 2015 general elections, stated this in a statement, signed by his media aide, Mr Micheal Ogunsiji and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta.
Restructuring, according to him, will help the development and growth of the country as well as help each state to develop at its own pace.
Government must as a matter of urgency address the security challenges in the state most especially herdsmen killings and Boko Haram insurgent in the North East of the country.
Also, the government of the day should ensure that the lives and property of Nigerians were protected based on its constitutional responsibility.
He enjoined Nigerians to keep faith in the country for better Nigeria and also prayed for its prosperity.