- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Ramadan : Renew Your Faith In Allah , Akarigbo Urges Muslims
Akarigbo of Remoland, His Royal Majesty, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, has urged Muslims in the country to use the period of Ramadan Fasting to renew their faith in Allah.
Akarigbo said this in his special Ramadan message to Muslims to commemorate the commencement of Ramadan Fasting.
The statement was signed by his Director of Communication, Prince Henry Ojoye and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta on Wednesday.
According to the Monarch, Ramadan Fasting is a period of self denial of the pleasure of life, a time to share with fellow man whatever one has, a season to practice good neighborliness and renewal of one’s faith in Allah.
Quoting from the Holy Quran, 49 vs 11, he said ” the most honored by Allah amongst you are those best in taqwaa which is fasting prescribed for you and those before you”.
He urged devoted Muslims to perform the exercise believing that all there Ibadah would be met.
Oba Ajayi called on Muslims to observe the Fasting devotedly and consciously so as to maximize the gains of the bountiful blessings of Allah in the most benevolent month.
He advised them to be mindful of the fact that they were not doing it to impress man but performing a mandatory exercise which was one of the tenet of their professed religion and believe.
The Akarigbo of Remoland prayed that Allah would grant them the strength and blessings to carry it to the end and the grace to say ” Alhamdullilahi”.