- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
Ramadan : Renew Your Faith In Allah , Akarigbo Urges Muslims
Akarigbo of Remoland, His Royal Majesty, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, has urged Muslims in the country to use the period of Ramadan Fasting to renew their faith in Allah.
Akarigbo said this in his special Ramadan message to Muslims to commemorate the commencement of Ramadan Fasting.
The statement was signed by his Director of Communication, Prince Henry Ojoye and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta on Wednesday.
According to the Monarch, Ramadan Fasting is a period of self denial of the pleasure of life, a time to share with fellow man whatever one has, a season to practice good neighborliness and renewal of one’s faith in Allah.
Quoting from the Holy Quran, 49 vs 11, he said ” the most honored by Allah amongst you are those best in taqwaa which is fasting prescribed for you and those before you”.
He urged devoted Muslims to perform the exercise believing that all there Ibadah would be met.
Oba Ajayi called on Muslims to observe the Fasting devotedly and consciously so as to maximize the gains of the bountiful blessings of Allah in the most benevolent month.
He advised them to be mindful of the fact that they were not doing it to impress man but performing a mandatory exercise which was one of the tenet of their professed religion and believe.
The Akarigbo of Remoland prayed that Allah would grant them the strength and blessings to carry it to the end and the grace to say ” Alhamdullilahi”.