- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
- 12 Die, 8 Injured on Lagos /Ibadan Express Auto Crash
- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
- Prison Reforms : NGO Donates Mosque to Juvenile Prison in Ogun
Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
A Police Inspector, Azeez Ajasa, on Tuesday died in a lone accident at Adedero village on the Kobape-Abeokuta Expressway in Ogun.
Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer of Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency (TRACE), confirmed the incident to newsmen in Abeokuta.
Akinbiyi said the officer, who was driving a white Golf 4 car with registration number EKY 631 BB lost control of the vehicle and veered into the bush, somersaulting in the process.
“The accident happened around 11:30 am. The victim was a serving police inspector attached to Mopol 16, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta, ” he said.
The TRACE spokesman said the corpse of the deceased had been deposited at the State Hospital, Ijaye, Abeokuta.