- Seven not 18 Died from Lagos-Ibadan Express Road Accident, says Ogun FRSC
- 18 Die in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Buhari’s Lieutenants are Nigeria’s Problems – – Cleric
- Man Beats Wife to Stupor over Disappearance of Son
- Road Accidents Claim 60 in Ogun
- Ogun Lawmaker Eyes Seat at Federal Level
- Truck Crushes Man to Death in Iyana Mortuary
- Residents Doctors ask for Advanced, Modern Equipment from Ogun govt.
- ADEBUTU: “Funds for Capital Projects are Being Diverted for Fuel Subsidy”
- 2019: Journalists Tasked on Fairness, Balance Reportage
Herdsmen Attack Farm in Owode, Destroy N6.8m Worth of Farm Produce
Unknown Herdsmen have invaded a four hectres land in Likosi-Alabata village in Papalanto area of Obafemi-Owode local government area of Ogun State. Reports say the attackers destroyed farm produce worth N6.8million.
According to the farm owner, the herdsmen were Fulani who had a camp close to her farmland. She claimed the attackers also inflicted matchet cut on one of the workers who has been hospitalised.
She also claimed has spent N6.8 million to put up the far, while lamenting that the suspected Fulani herdsmen invaded the farmland and ate up all the cassava sticks planted on the four hectres of land .