- Seven Burnt to Death in Multiple Accidents on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- Obasanjo Registers as CNM Member in Abeokuta
- Labour Party Factional Leaders Drag National Chairman, Arabambi, Adebutu, others to Court
- Stakeholders Suggest Indepth Findings as Solution to Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes
- Crave for Money by Politicians hinders Development in Nigeria – Adegbuyi
- Ogun Customs Command Impounds Goods Worth N67m In 2 Weeks
- Herdsmen Attack Farm in Owode, Destroy N6.8m Worth of Farm Produce
- No battle against Amosun govt, says Ogun NUJ Chairman
- Biodun Owolabi Emerges Labour Party Chairman in Ogun
- DPR Seals up Five Filling Stations in Sango-Ota
Biodun Owolabi Emerges Labour Party Chairman in Ogun
A chieftain of the Labour Party, Biodun Owolabi has emerged as the chairman of the Ogun state chapter of Labour Party after a state congress was held to elect new leaders in the party.
The Congress held at the party secretariat, located at Adatan, Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital also witnessed 23 others elected into different positions.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after his emergence as the chairman, Biodun Owolabi says the party would seek to reconcile aggrieved members as part of efforts to take over power in Ogun state.
Owolabi also debunked insinuation that the party has been sold out, he says the party is open to all to be part of.
Owolabi takes over from Comrade Abayomi Arabambi who until now led the state chapter in acting capacity.