- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
- Prison Reforms : NGO Donates Mosque to Juvenile Prison in Ogun
- Expect More Laws to Protect the Environment , Ogun Assembly tells Residents
- ‘Third Force’ Accuses APC, PDP of Playing Games with the Lives of Nigerians
- ‘Relax, We are Working to Prevent Statewide Flooding’
- Aspirant Backs IBB’s Call for Youths’ Participation in Politics
Biodun Owolabi Emerges Labour Party Chairman in Ogun
A chieftain of the Labour Party, Biodun Owolabi has emerged as the chairman of the Ogun state chapter of Labour Party after a state congress was held to elect new leaders in the party.
The Congress held at the party secretariat, located at Adatan, Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital also witnessed 23 others elected into different positions.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after his emergence as the chairman, Biodun Owolabi says the party would seek to reconcile aggrieved members as part of efforts to take over power in Ogun state.
Owolabi also debunked insinuation that the party has been sold out, he says the party is open to all to be part of.
Owolabi takes over from Comrade Abayomi Arabambi who until now led the state chapter in acting capacity.