- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
NNL, Nationwide League Clubs to hold Pre-season tournament in Ogun
Arrangements are in top gear to organize a preseason tournament and seminar for the Nigeria National League and Nationwide League clubs in Ogun state.
According to a release by Ogun State Football Association Media Officer, Mr Sanusi Lateef, the decision was arrived at after a meeting between the Ogun State Football Association(OGSFA) the clubs representatives at the FA Secretariat, Kuto, Abeokuta, the state capital.
The FA and the clubs had a robust discussion on the format, date and venue of the preseason tourney.
According to the release, the format, date and venue will be made public soon.
Speaking at the meeting the State FA Chairman, Alhaji Ganiu Majekodunmi, appealed to all the clubs to cooperate with the FA, so as to have a successful campaign for the clubs in the forthcoming NNL and Nationwide League football season, as well to have hitch free administration of the game in the state.
Majekodunmi, who is also the Vice Chairman of the Nationwide league and a member of the Nigeria Football Federation Security Committee, said the clubs must be properly and duly affiliated with the FA before they can compete in the forthcoming seasons.
He added that all the Nationwide League club must register young players, such as U-15 players as part of their squad, as it is part of the prerequisite for them to compete in the league.