- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
- 12 Die, 8 Injured on Lagos /Ibadan Express Auto Crash
- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
- Prison Reforms : NGO Donates Mosque to Juvenile Prison in Ogun
Police Nab Randy Pastor for Raping, Duping Church Member of Lexus Car
A randy Pastor, Ayo Oseni, has been paraded by men of Ogun State Police command for allegedly having carnal knowledge of his Church member and stole her Lexus 300 Car. Pastor Oseni, was a senior Pastor of Live Save Chapel, Abuja.
The commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, said the pastor ,having allegedly had carnal knowledge of his Church Member,identified simply as Mrs. Grace duped her of Lexus 300 car.
The Commissioner paraded the randy pastor along 53 other suspected armed robbers, Kidnapers, Cultists and Murderers .
Parading the suspects on Tuesday at the State Police Headquarters Eleweran, Iliyasu said the randy suspect was picked up following a complaint by the victim.
While responding to questions from Journalists, the randy Pastor, denied the allegations saying, the car was a gift of love from his girlfriend.
“We actually had love affairs in Abuja, I didn’t steal the car, it was a gifted car from my girlfriend in Abuja.
” I want the police to get the actual fact about the case, I want them to get what really transpired between myself and the lady.
“I don’t believe as an accused person I should be going through all these, the complainant should come and attest to the claim.
Meanwhile, no fewer than 54 suspected armed robbers, Kidnapers, Cultists, Murderers were paraded by the command.
According to the police commissioner, the suspects were arrested at different locations within the state and beyond between December 2017 and January 2018.
Iliyasu explained that the suspects were arrested after series of complaints by residents in different parts of the State.
The CP added that, some of the suspects were apprehended at gun point, while some were arrested at their residential places.