- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
- Ogun LG Amendment Bill Scales Second Reading
- LAUTECH Crisis: ASUU Urges Oyo, Osun Governments To Save Institution
- Taraba River Deaths: NYSC Tasks Corps Members On Safety Precautions
- Paseda Vows To Focus On Human Capital, Grassroots Developments
Four Men in Court for Stealing Beer
Four men are in court for conspiring to steal beer worth N125,000 off their employer.
Olumide Ogunwamide (30), Temitope Oluwaniyi (29), Vincent Azime (32), and Fatai Unman (30) face a two-count charge of stealing and conspiracy before an Ota magistrate court in Ogun.
All four pleaded not guilty and were awarded bail at N100, 000 each, with two sureties each in like sum.