- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
- Prison Reforms : NGO Donates Mosque to Juvenile Prison in Ogun
- Expect More Laws to Protect the Environment , Ogun Assembly tells Residents
- ‘Third Force’ Accuses APC, PDP of Playing Games with the Lives of Nigerians
- ‘Relax, We are Working to Prevent Statewide Flooding’
- Aspirant Backs IBB’s Call for Youths’ Participation in Politics
Four Men in Court for Stealing Beer
Four men are in court for conspiring to steal beer worth N125,000 off their employer.
Olumide Ogunwamide (30), Temitope Oluwaniyi (29), Vincent Azime (32), and Fatai Unman (30) face a two-count charge of stealing and conspiracy before an Ota magistrate court in Ogun.
All four pleaded not guilty and were awarded bail at N100, 000 each, with two sureties each in like sum.