- Seven Burnt to Death in Multiple Accidents on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- Obasanjo Registers as CNM Member in Abeokuta
- Labour Party Factional Leaders Drag National Chairman, Arabambi, Adebutu, others to Court
- Stakeholders Suggest Indepth Findings as Solution to Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes
- Crave for Money by Politicians hinders Development in Nigeria – Adegbuyi
- Ogun Customs Command Impounds Goods Worth N67m In 2 Weeks
- Herdsmen Attack Farm in Owode, Destroy N6.8m Worth of Farm Produce
- No battle against Amosun govt, says Ogun NUJ Chairman
- Biodun Owolabi Emerges Labour Party Chairman in Ogun
- DPR Seals up Five Filling Stations in Sango-Ota
Four Men in Court for Stealing Beer
Four men are in court for conspiring to steal beer worth N125,000 off their employer.
Olumide Ogunwamide (30), Temitope Oluwaniyi (29), Vincent Azime (32), and Fatai Unman (30) face a two-count charge of stealing and conspiracy before an Ota magistrate court in Ogun.
All four pleaded not guilty and were awarded bail at N100, 000 each, with two sureties each in like sum.