- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Unemployment: Cleric to Provide 100 Youths With Capital for Business Setup in Ogun
Pastor Seye Senfuye, the General Overseer, House of Treasure of God, Quarry, Abeokuta, on Monday, said he would be providing startup business capital for about 100 youths in Ogun as his own contribution to reducing unemployment in the state and country.
This is disclosed in a statement signed by his Media Consultant, Mr Adeniyi Adeloye and made available to newsmen in Abeokuta.
The general overseer explained that he had mapped out strategy to partner with international organisations and brother pastors internationally to empower the youths of Nigeria.
Senfuye stated in the statement that it was important to support the government in putting an end to the issue of unemployment in the society and also improve the standard of living of the people.
He added that the empowerment programme would take care of an expensive classes of youths which included students and artisans irrespective of religion, tribe or political affiliation.
He disclosed that the pilot edition of the empowerment project would be held in the first quarter of 2018 with some youths benefiting from the programme.
“The programme will be capital intensive but we are prepared to do this because of our concern for the well-being of the youths whose future means so much to the growth of the country , ” he said .
He, therefore, called on the youths to avail themselves of the opportunity the project offers.
The statement stated that, to kick start the process, the general overseer would be playing host to a United States based Evangelist, Kolade Abayomi -Oke who would be speaking at a special lecture packaged to address Youth Empowerment and resourcefulness.
The programme would be held at the church Auditorium, Quarry, Abeokuta, on December 9.