- Police Arrest Man for Allegedly Raping, Killing Corps Member in Ogun
- Ogun 2019 : Appoint Politicians, not Technocrats When You Become Governor – Women Group tells Adekunbi
- Ogun Govt. Loses N5bn Monthly to Illegal Toll Collectors -Amosun
- Ogun Speaker Lauds Journalists for Promoting Good Governance, Receives Media Friendly Award
- “Free Education Policy is Outdated, Irrelevant in 21st Century”
- Unemployment: Cleric to Provide 100 Youths With Capital for Business Setup in Ogun
- 2018 Budget Proposal Scales Second Reading at Ogun Assembly
- Broadcast Journalists Association Celebrates World TV Day, Evaluates Role of Electronic Media in Development
- Amosun Presents N345.4bn 2018 Budget to Ogun Assembly
- BREAKING NEWS: Top Awori Socio-Cultural Organization Endorses Yayi for 2019
Kenny Bello Commiserates With Tinubu Over Son’s Death
Popular philanthropist and aspirant for the house of representatives in Ogun state, Hon. Kenny Bello, popularly known as KAB has commiserated with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the demise of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.
Late Tinubu, a lawyer was said to have collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.
Hon Bello said he received the news of the death with a heavy heart, and prayed that God will console the senior Tinubu and the family.
His words, “It is a sad development. It is worse enough that one losses a child, but its worst that a grown-up child who was a successful lawyer will suddenly slump and the next moment the doctors say he is dead.
“I want to send my condolences to Asiwaju Tinubu and his family. My prayer is that the Almighty Allah will give them the strength to bear this great loss” He prayed