- “You Lied, Supreme Court Ordered You to Pay N6b in 14 Days” Innoson Tells GTB
- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
- 12 Die, 8 Injured on Lagos /Ibadan Express Auto Crash
- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
Kenny Bello Commiserates With Tinubu Over Son’s Death
Popular philanthropist and aspirant for the house of representatives in Ogun state, Hon. Kenny Bello, popularly known as KAB has commiserated with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the demise of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.
Late Tinubu, a lawyer was said to have collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.
Hon Bello said he received the news of the death with a heavy heart, and prayed that God will console the senior Tinubu and the family.
His words, “It is a sad development. It is worse enough that one losses a child, but its worst that a grown-up child who was a successful lawyer will suddenly slump and the next moment the doctors say he is dead.
“I want to send my condolences to Asiwaju Tinubu and his family. My prayer is that the Almighty Allah will give them the strength to bear this great loss” He prayed