- Seven Burnt to Death in Multiple Accidents on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- Obasanjo Registers as CNM Member in Abeokuta
- Labour Party Factional Leaders Drag National Chairman, Arabambi, Adebutu, others to Court
- Stakeholders Suggest Indepth Findings as Solution to Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes
- Crave for Money by Politicians hinders Development in Nigeria – Adegbuyi
- Ogun Customs Command Impounds Goods Worth N67m In 2 Weeks
- Herdsmen Attack Farm in Owode, Destroy N6.8m Worth of Farm Produce
- No battle against Amosun govt, says Ogun NUJ Chairman
- Biodun Owolabi Emerges Labour Party Chairman in Ogun
- DPR Seals up Five Filling Stations in Sango-Ota
Kenny Bello Commiserates With Tinubu Over Son’s Death
Popular philanthropist and aspirant for the house of representatives in Ogun state, Hon. Kenny Bello, popularly known as KAB has commiserated with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the demise of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.
Late Tinubu, a lawyer was said to have collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.
Hon Bello said he received the news of the death with a heavy heart, and prayed that God will console the senior Tinubu and the family.
His words, “It is a sad development. It is worse enough that one losses a child, but its worst that a grown-up child who was a successful lawyer will suddenly slump and the next moment the doctors say he is dead.
“I want to send my condolences to Asiwaju Tinubu and his family. My prayer is that the Almighty Allah will give them the strength to bear this great loss” He prayed