- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Kenny Bello Commiserates With Tinubu Over Son’s Death
Popular philanthropist and aspirant for the house of representatives in Ogun state, Hon. Kenny Bello, popularly known as KAB has commiserated with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the demise of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.
Late Tinubu, a lawyer was said to have collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.
Hon Bello said he received the news of the death with a heavy heart, and prayed that God will console the senior Tinubu and the family.
His words, “It is a sad development. It is worse enough that one losses a child, but its worst that a grown-up child who was a successful lawyer will suddenly slump and the next moment the doctors say he is dead.
“I want to send my condolences to Asiwaju Tinubu and his family. My prayer is that the Almighty Allah will give them the strength to bear this great loss” He prayed