- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
- Prison Reforms : NGO Donates Mosque to Juvenile Prison in Ogun
- Expect More Laws to Protect the Environment , Ogun Assembly tells Residents
- ‘Third Force’ Accuses APC, PDP of Playing Games with the Lives of Nigerians
- ‘Relax, We are Working to Prevent Statewide Flooding’
- Aspirant Backs IBB’s Call for Youths’ Participation in Politics
How We Killed and Dissected Our Victim, Prophet, Partner Confess
A self-styled Prophet Darasimi Rotimi and one Ibikunle Sunday are now cooling their heels in police net, while helping the security agency unravel the crime they have allegedly confessed.
The police on Tuesday paraded the duo at the State Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta for their roles in the murder of one Sarah Olowookere, whose body they also allegedly dissected for rituals.
The State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed who spoke while parading the suspects alongside 32 others for various offences including robbery, kidnapping and murder among others said the suspected ritualists killed Olowokere in Sango area of the state and “dissected her body, removed the head, wrist, heart, breast and the private part.”