- DPR Seals up Five Filling Stations in Sango-Ota
- I’m Still In The Race For Next Ogun Governor -Paseda
- Ogun Reunites 64 Libya Returnees With Relatives
- NNL, Nationwide League Clubs to hold Pre-season tournament in Ogun
- Customs Officers Shoot, Injure Pregnant Woman in Ogun
- Amosun Charges Journalists on Nigeria’s Unity
- Ogun Journalists Kick Against State Sponsored Media Seminar
- “2019 : Adebutu is Planning to hijack our Party” -Labour Party Cries
- 2019: Ogun Speaker Announces Intention to Contest for Governor
- 13 Years After, Obasanjo Vists Stella’s Family
How We Killed and Dissected Our Victim, Prophet, Partner Confess
A self-styled Prophet Darasimi Rotimi and one Ibikunle Sunday are now cooling their heels in police net, while helping the security agency unravel the crime they have allegedly confessed.
The police on Tuesday paraded the duo at the State Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta for their roles in the murder of one Sarah Olowookere, whose body they also allegedly dissected for rituals.
The State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed who spoke while parading the suspects alongside 32 others for various offences including robbery, kidnapping and murder among others said the suspected ritualists killed Olowokere in Sango area of the state and “dissected her body, removed the head, wrist, heart, breast and the private part.”