- One Die , Six Injured In Ogun Lone Accident
- Driver Kills Ogun TRACE Official
- Abeokuta : Agura of Gbagura Passes On At 78
- Ijebu-Ode: 3 Killed In Lightening Strike During Heavy Downpour
- Police Kill Two Suspected Armed Robbers in Ijebu Ode
- We Now Feel impact Of Democracy Through Finance Minister’s Contribution – – Ogun Community Indigenes
- “You Lied, Supreme Court Ordered You to Pay N6b in 14 Days” Innoson Tells GTB
- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
How We Killed and Dissected Our Victim, Prophet, Partner Confess
A self-styled Prophet Darasimi Rotimi and one Ibikunle Sunday are now cooling their heels in police net, while helping the security agency unravel the crime they have allegedly confessed.
The police on Tuesday paraded the duo at the State Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta for their roles in the murder of one Sarah Olowookere, whose body they also allegedly dissected for rituals.
The State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed who spoke while parading the suspects alongside 32 others for various offences including robbery, kidnapping and murder among others said the suspected ritualists killed Olowokere in Sango area of the state and “dissected her body, removed the head, wrist, heart, breast and the private part.”