- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
One Dies, As Customs, Smugglers Exchange Fire at Ajilete
One person has died in a clash between operatives of the Nigeria Customs Service, Ogun Area Command and a group of suspected customs at Ajilete village in Ipokia Local Government of the state.
According to reports, the customs officers had stormed the village on a tip-off that some smugglers had illegally taken three tokunbo vehicles into the community, from the Republic of Benin via Idi-iroko border.
In the process, the customs men recovered a Toyota Tundra pick-up van out of the vehicles allegedly smuggled in, but some hoodlums, suspected to be smugglers, barricaded the roads leading to the village with various objects, to prevent the Customs operatives from taking the impounded vehicle away.
A free for all ensued during which there was an exchange of fire in which a passersby was gunned down by a stary bullet.