- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
Ogun Govt. Approves Appointment of New Akarigbo of Remoland
The Ogun State Executive Council has approved the appointment of Prince Babatunde Adewale Ajayi as the new Akarigbo and Paramount ruler of Remoland.
The approval was contained in a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Barr. Taiwo Adeoluwa in Abeokuta.
The statement indicated that the new monarch who hails from Torungbuwa Ruling House was appointed by the kingmakers to fill the Chieftaincy post following the demise of Oba Michael Adeniyi Sonariwo in July, 2016.
The release added that the new Akarigbo-elect is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Taxation and member, Nigeria Bar Association among other professional bodies.
The 54-year old attended Universities of Ibadan and Calabar respectively.
Adeoluwa charged him to bring his wealth of experience as an accomplished professional to bear in his new role and also use the opportunity of his ascension to the exalted throne to further engender unity, cooperation and peace in his domain.