- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
- Prison Reforms : NGO Donates Mosque to Juvenile Prison in Ogun
- Expect More Laws to Protect the Environment , Ogun Assembly tells Residents
- ‘Third Force’ Accuses APC, PDP of Playing Games with the Lives of Nigerians
- ‘Relax, We are Working to Prevent Statewide Flooding’
- Aspirant Backs IBB’s Call for Youths’ Participation in Politics
TRACE Deploys 150 Operatives for RCCG Annual Convention
Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, (TRACE) said it had deployed over 150 Operatives for the annual convention of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG).
Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the command who stated this in a statement disclosed that the full strength of its Akute, Sagamu, Mowe-Ibafo, Ogere, Ikenne and Ogbere Divisional Commands Operational Logistics would man strategic beats and choke points.
Akinbiyi said that the strategic points included the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway- Sagamu-Ijebu-Ode Expressway and the Ijebu-Ode-Ore Expressway.
He noted that the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Power Must Change Hand Programme was slated for August 5 while the Redeem Christian Church of God’s Annual Convention would come up at the Redemption Camp, from Monday, August 7 to Sunday, August 13.
The TRACE spokesman explained that the corps envisaged a high volume of human and vehicular traffic, breakdown of ill-maintained vehicles, obstruction and reckless driving by overbearing drivers along these Expressway.
“Nevertheless, the Corps is prepared to meet the challenge these religious activities may likely pose towards effective traffic control and safety of road users.
“We wish worshippers a rewarding and fruitful religious exercise and we enjoin all motorist plying these axis to be safety consious, avoid driving in a direction prohibited by traffic law, give consideration to other road users and ensure strict compliance to traffic rules and regulations, in the interest of all.
However, for free back calls, in case of emergency situation, motorist plying these Expressway are advised to call these hotlines: 0810 179 2333, 0803 363 2252 and 0803 464 7750.