- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
TRACE Deploys 150 Operatives for RCCG Annual Convention
Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, (TRACE) said it had deployed over 150 Operatives for the annual convention of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG).
Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the command who stated this in a statement disclosed that the full strength of its Akute, Sagamu, Mowe-Ibafo, Ogere, Ikenne and Ogbere Divisional Commands Operational Logistics would man strategic beats and choke points.
Akinbiyi said that the strategic points included the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway- Sagamu-Ijebu-Ode Expressway and the Ijebu-Ode-Ore Expressway.
He noted that the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Power Must Change Hand Programme was slated for August 5 while the Redeem Christian Church of God’s Annual Convention would come up at the Redemption Camp, from Monday, August 7 to Sunday, August 13.
The TRACE spokesman explained that the corps envisaged a high volume of human and vehicular traffic, breakdown of ill-maintained vehicles, obstruction and reckless driving by overbearing drivers along these Expressway.
“Nevertheless, the Corps is prepared to meet the challenge these religious activities may likely pose towards effective traffic control and safety of road users.
“We wish worshippers a rewarding and fruitful religious exercise and we enjoin all motorist plying these axis to be safety consious, avoid driving in a direction prohibited by traffic law, give consideration to other road users and ensure strict compliance to traffic rules and regulations, in the interest of all.
However, for free back calls, in case of emergency situation, motorist plying these Expressway are advised to call these hotlines: 0810 179 2333, 0803 363 2252 and 0803 464 7750.