- DPR Seals up Five Filling Stations in Sango-Ota
- I’m Still In The Race For Next Ogun Governor -Paseda
- Ogun Reunites 64 Libya Returnees With Relatives
- NNL, Nationwide League Clubs to hold Pre-season tournament in Ogun
- Customs Officers Shoot, Injure Pregnant Woman in Ogun
- Amosun Charges Journalists on Nigeria’s Unity
- Ogun Journalists Kick Against State Sponsored Media Seminar
- “2019 : Adebutu is Planning to hijack our Party” -Labour Party Cries
- 2019: Ogun Speaker Announces Intention to Contest for Governor
- 13 Years After, Obasanjo Vists Stella’s Family
BREAKING: Adebayo Faleti is Dead
Aged Yoruba author, Broadcaster, Video Editor, Poet and Actor, Pa. Adebayo Faleti is dead. He died at the age of 86.
Late Adebayo passed on this morning naround 6 at the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
He was an old students of Ibadan Boys High School and a pioneer staff of the first television station in Africa, Western Nigeria Television (WNTV).
Faleti translated the Nigeria’s National Anthem from English to Yoruba.
The late Thespian also published a dictionary containing the formal or official use of Yoruba names. He has received many awards, both locally and internationally, including the national honour of Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) the Festival of Arts award with Eda Ko L’aropin and the Afro-Hollywood Award for Outstanding Performance in Arts
A family source who confirmed the incident told journalist that his body has been taken to the anatomy section at the UCH.