- “You Lied, Supreme Court Ordered You to Pay N6b in 14 Days” Innoson Tells GTB
- OBASANJO: Why I Dumped the Coalition
- BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Quits as Coalition Collapses into Political Party
- Police Inspector Dies in Abeokuta Lone Accident
- 12 Die, 8 Injured on Lagos /Ibadan Express Auto Crash
- BREAKING: Immigration to Begin Issuance of International Passport in Sagamu
- Ogun govt. to Build 20,000-Capacity Amphitheater for Drum Festival
- Nurses Can Establish Maternity Homes – HMB Director
- 2019 Guber Election : Ogun West Elders’ Council Plans Political Stakeholders.Summit
- 2018 African Drums Festival Kicks off in Abeokuta
BREAKING: Adebayo Faleti is Dead
Aged Yoruba author, Broadcaster, Video Editor, Poet and Actor, Pa. Adebayo Faleti is dead. He died at the age of 86.
Late Adebayo passed on this morning naround 6 at the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
He was an old students of Ibadan Boys High School and a pioneer staff of the first television station in Africa, Western Nigeria Television (WNTV).
Faleti translated the Nigeria’s National Anthem from English to Yoruba.
The late Thespian also published a dictionary containing the formal or official use of Yoruba names. He has received many awards, both locally and internationally, including the national honour of Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) the Festival of Arts award with Eda Ko L’aropin and the Afro-Hollywood Award for Outstanding Performance in Arts
A family source who confirmed the incident told journalist that his body has been taken to the anatomy section at the UCH.