- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
BREAKING: Adebayo Faleti is Dead
Aged Yoruba author, Broadcaster, Video Editor, Poet and Actor, Pa. Adebayo Faleti is dead. He died at the age of 86.
Late Adebayo passed on this morning naround 6 at the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
He was an old students of Ibadan Boys High School and a pioneer staff of the first television station in Africa, Western Nigeria Television (WNTV).
Faleti translated the Nigeria’s National Anthem from English to Yoruba.
The late Thespian also published a dictionary containing the formal or official use of Yoruba names. He has received many awards, both locally and internationally, including the national honour of Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) the Festival of Arts award with Eda Ko L’aropin and the Afro-Hollywood Award for Outstanding Performance in Arts
A family source who confirmed the incident told journalist that his body has been taken to the anatomy section at the UCH.