- White Man Dies on Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway Accident
- Peace Corps of Nigeria, Advocate Of Rights To Peace -Ogun Commandant
- 2019 — Ogun APC Reverses Decision , Adopts Indirect Primaries
- Motorcyclist, 4 Others Crushes To Death on Lagos/Ibadan Express
- Ijebu Ode – Septuagenarian Defiles 2 Underage Girls
- Paris Club Refund – Ogun Govt. receives N17.3bn , To Clear Deductions, Gratuity, Others
- Bafarawa Harps on Unity, Peace for Nigeria’s Growth
- Direct Primaries Will Boost Nigeria’s Democracy — Ogun assembly aspirant
- 2019: Group Petitions APC Over Adoption Of Badoo kingpin As Consensus Candidate In Ogun
- 2019 Polls : Don’t Elect President Based On Sentiment – Saraki
Osinbajo Charges Investors on Economic Transformation
Acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has again challenged investors in the country to make their impact felt in the ongoing economic transformation initiative of the President Muhammadu Buhari led- administration by investing massively in the country.
Speaking in an interview with newsmen after commissioning Rite Foods Limited, Osoosa in Odogbolu Local Government Area of Ogun State, Osinbajo said ”there are still untapped natural resources and valuable business potentials”.
He called on the well-to-do in the society to discover areas they could integrate in the nation’s industrial hub with a view to promoting local production of goods.
The Acting President who was accompanied by the State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, commended the business initiative of the owner of the multi-million naira company, Dr Sulaimon Adebola Adegunwa.
Osinbajo stated that the company would no doubt contribute in no small measure to the economic growth of the state and the country in general.
He said the investors’ contribution was necessary as it would help to further encourage and increase production of local goods and services.
“We must not rely solely on importation. We should think outside the box, the current administration would continue to put policies in place for entrepreneurs to thrive in their businesses, ” he counselled.
In his remarks, Governor Amosun appreciated the Federal Government for its efforts in diversifying the economy.
Amosun called on other business-minded individuals in the society to emulate the owner of Rite foods, while urging patriotic businessmen who would add values to the socio-economic life of the citizens to come and invest in the State.