- Police Arrest Man for Allegedly Raping, Killing Corps Member in Ogun
- Ogun 2019 : Appoint Politicians, not Technocrats When You Become Governor – Women Group tells Adekunbi
- Ogun Govt. Loses N5bn Monthly to Illegal Toll Collectors -Amosun
- Ogun Speaker Lauds Journalists for Promoting Good Governance, Receives Media Friendly Award
- “Free Education Policy is Outdated, Irrelevant in 21st Century”
- Unemployment: Cleric to Provide 100 Youths With Capital for Business Setup in Ogun
- 2018 Budget Proposal Scales Second Reading at Ogun Assembly
- Broadcast Journalists Association Celebrates World TV Day, Evaluates Role of Electronic Media in Development
- Amosun Presents N345.4bn 2018 Budget to Ogun Assembly
- BREAKING NEWS: Top Awori Socio-Cultural Organization Endorses Yayi for 2019
Osinbajo Charges Investors on Economic Transformation
Acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has again challenged investors in the country to make their impact felt in the ongoing economic transformation initiative of the President Muhammadu Buhari led- administration by investing massively in the country.
Speaking in an interview with newsmen after commissioning Rite Foods Limited, Osoosa in Odogbolu Local Government Area of Ogun State, Osinbajo said ”there are still untapped natural resources and valuable business potentials”.
He called on the well-to-do in the society to discover areas they could integrate in the nation’s industrial hub with a view to promoting local production of goods.
The Acting President who was accompanied by the State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, commended the business initiative of the owner of the multi-million naira company, Dr Sulaimon Adebola Adegunwa.
Osinbajo stated that the company would no doubt contribute in no small measure to the economic growth of the state and the country in general.
He said the investors’ contribution was necessary as it would help to further encourage and increase production of local goods and services.
“We must not rely solely on importation. We should think outside the box, the current administration would continue to put policies in place for entrepreneurs to thrive in their businesses, ” he counselled.
In his remarks, Governor Amosun appreciated the Federal Government for its efforts in diversifying the economy.
Amosun called on other business-minded individuals in the society to emulate the owner of Rite foods, while urging patriotic businessmen who would add values to the socio-economic life of the citizens to come and invest in the State.