- 5 Lawmakers Defect In Ogun
- Mother Of 5 Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover
- Police Arrest Landlord Who Led Gang To Rob Neighbour
- 2019 : Ambassador Felix Osakwe Receive Akran’s Royal Blessing
- NYSC, Ogun govt. Pay Visit To Recovering Accident Victims In OOUTH
- Tanker Motor Boy Killed In Sagamu/Benin Expressway Auto-crash
- Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Keeps Mum On NASS’s Reconvening Date
- Ogun : Police Arrest Ex – Convict , Accomplice Over Stolen Truck
- Saraki Fires Back , Says Oshiomole Behaving Like Rain-Beaten Chicken
- “Mr Latin ‘’ Identifies Discipline, Integrity As Virtues For Success
Eid – El – Fitri : Paseda Wants Nigerians to Emulate Muhammed
The Executive Chairman, Paseda Legacy Foundation, Otunba Rotimi Paseda has congratulated Muslims across the country for the successful completion of the compulsory Ramadan fasting, adding that they should continue to live peacefully with one another in the spirit of Eid-el-Fitr.
Paseda urged Muslims to emulate the good teachings of Prophet Mohammed which he said, harped on good neighbourliness, sacrifice, tolerance, love and charity to one another.
The 2015 UPN Ogun State Governorship candidate, also urged Nigerians to imbibe the spirit of sacrifice, obedience and perseverance as they celebrate sallah.
The politician, in a statement by his Media Assistant, Michael-Azeez Ogunsiji explained that the occasion should be seen beyond mere festivity but that which symbolises great spirituality.
He said the values of tolerance, sacrifice and love for Allah and fellow human beings were more relevant and necessary than ever before in the nation and the world today.
He noted that everyone had a stake in a peaceful and prosperous world where they could raise families, earn their livelihoods, worship their creator in diverse ways and realise the purpose for their existence.
Paseda, therefore, challenged Muslims to use the occasion to pray for continued peaceful co-existence in the country and speedy recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He reiterated that Nigeria could not afford to continue in the path of suspicion, hatred and needless bloodletting.