- OPIC Generates N3.6bn in 8 Months
- Ogun Assembly Acknowledges Amosun’s Request for N19.5billion Virement
- Ogun Assembly Seeks Review of VIO Laws to Promote Efficiency
- Nigeria Needs Vibrant Opposition Party to Thrive, Obasanjo Tells Makarfi
- AARE ONA KANKANFO: Kenny Bello Felicitates With Gani Adams
- Oyedepo Advises Tertiary Institutions to Proffer Solutions to Nation’s Problems
- Amosun. Pays N5.1bn Pensions in 8 Months
- HAPPENING NOW: Obasanjo, Makarfi in Secret Meeting in Abeokuta
- TRACE Arrests 12,805 Traffic Offenders in 2 Years
- Ogun Debunks Monkey Pox Report
Mr Babajide Odusolu, Managing Director, Ogun Property and Investment Corporation (OPIC), on Thursday, said that, the...
By Olamide Abey Ogun Assembly on Thursday, acknowledged the receipt of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun’s request for...
The Ogun State House of Assembly has tasked the Vehicle Inspection Office (VIO) arm of the...
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on Tuesday, reiterated that good governance and democracy would only thrive in...
A House of Reps aspirant in Ogun state, Hon. Kenny Bello has congratulated Otunba Gani Adams...
Dr David Oyedepo, the Chancellor, Covenant University, Ota, has advised tertiary institutions to train thinkable leaders...
OPIC Generates N3.6bn in 8 Months
Mr Babajide Odusolu, Managing Director, Ogun Property and Investment Corporation...
- October 19, 2017
Ogun Assembly Seeks Review of VIO Laws to Promote Efficiency
The Ogun State House of Assembly has tasked the Vehicle...
- October 18, 2017